Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Journals, in the wild!

Last summer I had gotten a request for a fun custom order. A customer contacted me who was going to celebrate her 30th birthday with 3 of her closest friends, on a road trip along the old Route 66 from Chicago to Santa Monica. I made 4 journals for her, each one unique and showing a different segment of that journey.

A week or so ago, I was surprised to hear back from her about her trip. Her sweet email read "It's been almost a year since my Route 66 birthday trip and my travel friends and I were recently talking about how much they loved looking back at the journals filled with quotes, stories and pictures. So I wanted to say thanks once again and share a few pix from the trip."

What a treat to hear back and get a glimpse into a great trip that my journals were a part of.


No comments:

Post a Comment