Thursday, May 5, 2011

Twist 6!

Twist Craft Fair

I've been such a bad blogger lately. I know some people will find this hard to believe, but I just didn't have much to say. I guess I've been busy with the making side of thing, which is why I'm blogging now! Tomorrow I'll be heading out to Northampton, Massachusetts for Twist, one of my favorite shows.

The fun starts Friday night with the VIP reception from 4-6pm, and then general admission from 6-9 pm. Then the fun continues on Saturday from 10-6pm. Northampton is a town that loves handmade, and I just love being there because everyone just gets it. It's so refreshing. There will be plenty of amazing artists there, including a strong showing of Rhode Island artists. More info on how to get there available on their website, along with a list of participating artists.

Hopefully I'll see you there, and I promise to share some photos on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment