Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Product, Finally!

I've been trying to work on some new products for 2011 and these new little notebooks are the first to hit my virtual shelves. I had started gathering some old postcards as I came across them, and finally had enough to make some small notebooks using my wire binder.

There are 40 pages inside each one of unlined paper and vary in size depending on the size of the postcard, but most are 3.5" x 5.5" the largest is 4x6.

Most were ones that had never been sent, but some do have messages written on the back, or like this one from Vermont, were probably meant more as a promotional card.
They should be hitting my Etsy shop soon!

3 comments:

  1. I saw you tweeting about these earlier today.
    I think they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Makes me wanna give you some old postcards if I can find them...

    ReplyDelete