Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend Craftacular!

My lack of blog postings recently can be contributed to one thing, this weekend! It's been a frenzy of crafting as I get ready for three days in a row of craft shows. If you're in New England, and looking for some stuff to do, I highly recommend checking out one or both of these awesome shows.
Twist Craft Fair
Tonight and all day tomorrow is Twist in Northampton, MA. I did Twist for the first time in the spring, and it was one of my favorite shows. I was so excited to be accepted in this juried show for the holidays. Check out the Twist site for directions and times.
Then on Sunday, I'll be at Craftopia: The Holiday Edition in Pawtucket, RI. The first Craftopia ever was back in April, and was a lot of fun. Based on the list of vendors, I'm guessing the holiday edition will be just as great. Check out the Rhody Craft site for details, and be sure to come by. (As if the crafters were reason enough to come, the ridiculously amazing Chez Pascal truck will also be there.)

This holiday season, help your local economy and the many thriving microbusinesses of talented entrepreneurs. Buy handmade and feel good about where you're spending your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment