Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Levi's, Part 2

Hopefully you will all remember the awesome traveling journal project I worked on for Levi's this past summer. (If not, you can read about it here.) This fall, I was lucky enough to get to do a second part for this project. Myself and one other bookbinder (Rhonda, of My Handbound Books) were asked to make 5 books each, to be sold at the TEDWomen Conference that's happening in Washington DC next Tuesday and Wednesday.
The books I made were similar in style to the ones that I regularly make, I just used different paper on the inside, and included some of the branding that they sent me, specific for this project.
If any of you are lucky enough to be attending this incredible conference, please check out the Urban Zen Store at the TEDWomen Conference to see my books in person. (And feel free to send me some photos!) All proceeds from their sale will be donated to the Global Fund for Women.

Once again, I'm so excited that I got to continue to be a part of this incredible project!

No comments:

Post a Comment