Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back in Business


From my lack of posting, you've probably guessed that I've been out of my regular routine. June has been super busy. Lots of craft shows, and I was also out of town for a long weekend.

Having my own handmade business means a lot less time for myself, a lot more time on the computer, a lot of time in production mode and has made me aware of the importance of unplugging when I go away.

These past few days, I spent in Binghamton, New York with a side trip to Williamsport, Pennsylvania for a wedding. I drove through some super rural parts of the country, all while listening to the audio book, Travels with Charley, by John Steinbeck. I couldn't have picked a more perfect book for a road trip. Made me want to keep going until I saw the Pacific!

I'm back now, refreshed and inspired and ready to get back to business.

2 comments:

  1. Those were centerpieces at the wedding, and I'll take that as a compliment from a self-admitted flower snob ;)

    ReplyDelete