Monday, January 11, 2010

New Papermode Earrings

I've loved the work of Papermode for a while and follow them on Twitter. Last month, I treated myself to these new earrings at Craftland. That's right, they're made from folded paper. I didn't know much about Papermode, aside knowing it was a company based in France, so was excited when I learned there was a Providence connection. "Papermode was started by two friends while in school in Rhode-Island." Fun! "Papermode is now run by Camille Asseraf, who graduated from Rhode Island School of Design in 2008."

Not only does Papermode make unique and interesting jewelry, but also a range of stationery and home decor products. The inspiring blog is now on my daily read list, check it out for some great DIY projects, as well as some inspiring paper art.

No comments:

Post a Comment