Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saturday's Show

Saturday's show in Beverly turned out to be a good one for me. Not only did I get to hang out with my good friend, but I also sold a fair amount of books. I was also told by an old man that I was "enterprising" when he saw me sewing them individually.
I loved getting to spend time with my good friend, Charlotte, and see what she's making these days. She had a spread including baby books, cute baby blankets and hats, and some great looking (and smelling) bath salts. Since I forgot to buy a bath salt before I left, I think she should open an Etsy shop so I can buy one.
She was set up next to her good friend Beth who designs sweet stationery based on her watercolors.
That's the end of craft shows for me this year. Until the spring, I'm done for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment