Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tiny Weavings

A while ago I had posted about these tiny little weavings that I had uncovered. I made them years ago on a thin little warps. (The photo above is on a 60/2 cotton warp, and the other ones were on a 20/2 cotton warp.) I was trying to figure out what to do with them and finally decided to keep it simple and and make them into cards. I lightly glued each one down onto some card stock and paired them with coordinating envelopes. I like how they look. Some have 2 per card, and some (like the one above) only have one. I listed the first one in my shop yesterday, we'll see how they do. I'm trying to slowly start working textiles into my Etsy shop. I hoping to slowly start adding more textiles to my shop, yet I also want to try and stay true to the look of my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment