Monday, August 3, 2009

Handmade Weddings



I'll confess, I'm not a huge fan of weddings. I don't dislike them, I've had fun at plenty of them, but I just don't really get them. I feel like Carrie Bradshaw when she said "I'm missing the bride gene. I should be put in a test tube and studied." This is why I've never really thought about making wedding related books, despite seeing more and more talk about handmade weddings all over the web.

This summer, out of the blue, I've had a slew of wedding related requests. I've done 2 guest books, a set of 4 journals for a bride to give each of her bridesmaids, 2 photo albums for honeymoons and 3 honeymoon journals. Crazy! Not sure what I'll do with this new found info that my stuff could be usable in the wedding arena, but I'm just surprised at how many came at once.

For some other handmade goodness for weddings, check out these artists.



1 comment:

  1. im the same way...i just dont get weddings. everytime go to one im like "seriously?...seriously!?!?"

    ReplyDelete