Friday, August 14, 2009

Craftland, sneak peek!

Craftland opened this week in downcity Providence as a permanent, year round, shop. It looks better than ever, full of gorgeous product. Previous Craftland shoppers will recognize some of the artists, but there are also lots of new artists present. Here's a sneak peek. (I forgot to write down the artist's info for these photos, so I'll do that when I'm there next and revise.)

Come on down to the corner of Westminster and Union Streets to check it out! Check out their website for all the Craftland info you need and put Friday, September 18 on your calendar to come down for the Grand Opening party! Shop local and support independent artists!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post, I didn't know they had opened. I have some items in the shop - my introduction to the consignment world - and will make a trip to see how the shop turned out.

    ReplyDelete