Wednesday, August 5, 2009

200th Sale!

I woke up to my 200th sale today! Yay! It was purchased from my good friend, Kara, who also couldn't resist being my 100th sale. This prompted me to look up some dates.
  • July 6, 2007: Opened Etsy shop
  • November 17, 2008: Sold 100th book
  • August 5, 2009: Sold 200th book
I know there's a math equation in there some where (which I don't feel like doing) but the result of it would be that I'm picking up the pace. 16 months to get my first 100 and 9 months to get the next 100. I'm liking this pace. I hope it keeps getting faster!

In honor of being my 200th sale, Kara gets a free set of Aloha cards. She also happens to be coming up to visit this weekend, so I'll save the bubbly that's been in the fridge until she gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment