Monday, July 13, 2009

Boston Handmade Review

Saturday I was at the Boston Handmade show in Somerville, MA. I had a good time. It was fun to meet some Boston artists and see lots of great handmade product. The show was in Union Square which made for a steady stream of foot traffic and a diverse crowd. Here are a few photos of some of my faves.

Cozy Cottage Creations


Also, ate two super good meals while up there. First, Peruvian lunch at Macchu Picchu. (Forgot the camera in the car!) After the show, dinner and a beer with cousin and fellow blogger at Redbones. I went for the pulled pork, good times.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin,

    I loved seeing your stuff at the Marketplace, and I bought one of your books to give to a friend who is going to Buenos Aires for 4 months. I think it will make a nice travel journal.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete