Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bag the Habit



I'll confess, I have a new favorite toy. It's my Bag the Habit bag. It was part of a housewarming gift we got when we moved, and it has become my new essential accessory.

I've used tote bags at the market for years and have always kept them in my trunk and was good about remembering to bring them in and out of Eastside Market. If I was walking around town though, or forgot to grab a bag, I'd end up with a crappy plastic bag.

This bag solves that problem. It lives in whatever bag I'm carrying around, and it folds up all neat and tidy to be unveiled as the need arises. It can carry a substantial amount of weight and I love the padded shoulder. I now rarely get a bag anywhere, I seriously love it.

From their website:
"A lot of thought and care goes into creating Bag the Habit’s bags, like the use of premium recycled fabrics, smart design details and high-quality/low-impact ethical manufacturing."
Pick one up here, trust me, you'll love it!

1 comment:

  1. Love this bag (I have the same problem with not having one handy all the time). Plus, after checking out the website, am inspired to make my own produce bags too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete