Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Results . . .


Fun night last night. Cru Beaujolais proved to be a great wine to taste. It's always a good sign when no wines get zero votes, and when no one has any really strong negatives against any. In my book, that makes these safe wines to bring to a dinner party or give as a gift.

Here are a few more photos showing how we label all the glasses with tiny post-it notes, have lots of tasty food (this month all the food was from Venda) and then our make-shift score board. I thought I'd spare you the photo of the 36 wine glasses that will be hand washed by DJH over the next 2 days. (I don't want to scare you off of hosting your own such party.) I'll let you know when the results are posted on DJH's site so you can see which wines we liked the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment