Monday, May 18, 2009

New Mexico


Just realized that I never went into much detail about my trip out west. It fell at such a busy time, that it got passed over a little with all the craziness of my move. I just uploaded a bunch of photos to my Flickr account, so please go visit and check them out.

It was such a good time. There's something about New Mexico. I had first been there about 10 years ago and it was just as amazing as I remembered. I appreciate the pace of New Mexico, the calm energy in the air. While there still is activity, it tends to happen without the bustle that I'm used to on the Northeast. There's also that sky. That blue is so spectacular, so clear and the sky just seems so much bigger than it does in New England. The blue against the adobe is something I never get tired of seeing.

I came back feeling so reenergized and relaxed. That huge sky, and the miles you can see with no interference has a way of clearing one's head, and that's why it did to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment