Monday, May 4, 2009

Back to Business

My new place is not 100% unpacked, but it's at least unpacked enough to get back to business. My old apartment had a drafting table where I did my bookbinding. This one table often gave way to my entire apartment being taken over by paper, board, atlases. My old place also had basement storage where my 16 harness Macomber loom was stored.

My new place has an actual room I can now call a studio. Woo-hoo! My loom has been saved from basement storage and is now (mostly) set up, and will hopefully be used in the not so distant future. My drafting table is set up and I have shelves for supplies and tools. This is wildly exciting.

I was hoping to be able to share photos today, but it's not quite ready yet, instead I'll share some photos of details of the room that are making me excited and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment