Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Style Book

Lately I've been feeling that I've gotten into a little book rut. I have been binding like crazy and selling well, but also feeling like I needed some other options for types of books. It occurred to me that I have no books that are the type I most often use myself when traveling. I've solved that problem and just listed a book that I absolutely love, it has a South America map for the covers.

What I love most about this type of journal is the different types of art papers inside. It has pastel paper, watercolor paper, plain paper. I actually find it kind of fun to see what paper comes up next when I'm using it. If a sheet of really great watercolor paper is next, then it's hard to pass up using my watercolors.


I also love to have some little envelopes scattered throughout the journal. It's perfect for stashing bits of ephemera I pick up along the way. Business cards, sugar packets, brochures.

I'm happy with it and plan to make more in this style. You can see more views of it or pick it up for yourself right here.

1 comment: